GEMSTONE ADVENT CALENDAR PRIZE DRAW
Want to win our popular gemstone advent calendar fillers? We're giving you the chance to win one of our 24-day gemstone advent calendars. The winner will receive 24 top-quality gemstones along with description cards outlining each crystal's properties to create their own unique Christmas advent calendar.
All you have to do to enter is simply sign up to the Manifestation and Magic newsletter (we send no more than 2 emails per month!). The prize draw closes Friday 1st October 2021 and is open to UK residents only. The winner will be announced in our October newsletter and will also receive an email from us.
For full Terms and Conditions, see below. Good luck!
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
GEMSTONE ADVENT CALENDAR PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The closing date for the gemstone advent calendar giveaway is 1st October 2021 at 23:59 (GMT).
2. The prize - One winner will receive a set of our gemstone advent calendar fillers. This includes 24 gemstones, mini description cards for each crystal and a bag to store them in. The retail value of our gemstone advent calendar fillers is £32.
3. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the promoter, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
4. To take part, entrants must sign up for the Manifestation and Magic newsletter. By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to receive the Manifestation and Magic newsletter. Entrants can unsubscribe at any time.
5. Only 1 entry per person.
6. Winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
7. The winner will be contacted via the email address given no longer than 7 days after the prize draw has ended.
8. If the winner does not respond after 28 days, a new winner will randomly be selected.
9. The prize will be delivered via Royal Mail Tracked delivery within 7 days of receiving the winner's address.
10. This is a prize draw run by Manifestation and Magic of Derby, United Kingdom.
11. The winner's name will be available on request.
12. This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.